Making the right IT investment decision is critical to delivering efficient, secure and reliable education services. Our free Regional School Technology Seminar on Wednesday 18 May will discuss and demonstrate how schools, academies or colleges can achieve greater value even within a modest budget.
Speakers will look at all areas from network cabling, Wi-Fi and secure Internet connection through to PCs, tablets, mobile devices and software applications. In addition, we will walk through case study examples that highlight how schools safely and successfully adopt cloud services and deploy effective hardware products.
Topics covered during the seminar include:
- How to make good use of Cloud platforms (Microsoft, Google, Amazon)
- Secure and remote document sharing for staff and students (Citrix)
- Strengthening your network security
- Simplifying remote access for mobile users
- Speeding up your network and improving user experience
Who should attend?
- Network Managers
- School Business Managers/Bursars
- School Leaders
Join us at our offices in Theale, near Reading on Wednesday 18 May from 3.00pm to 4.00pm.